Three personal goals I wish to accomplish within the next 5 years are:
1. To finish and graduate from Baruch College
2. establish and start my own event planning company
3. own a home
The actions I'm taking to accomplishing my goals are that I'm here even now as I type this in Baruch taking classes and researching what classes to take next semester. The goal is to finish within the next year and a half. Which is very realistic and reasonable.
For establishing and starting my own event planning company I've been working and doing events on my own for almost 3 years now and doing internships with PR and event planning companies. So I've built a large database of contacts, and connections, and resources that I can use once I've finished school.
The actions I'm taking to owning my own home is just saving....saving.....saving.....and more saving money. I make sure that my credit score is great every month. I only own one credit card and try not to use it for just any old thing. I'm also researching where I would like to own a home. So far I'm looking at the Jersey City, Long Island, New Jersey. Bronx, and Manhattan(if affordable)
Wednesday, November 7, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Thanks for your positive thoughts on my blog. I think that owning you own business is the epiphany of personal achievments. It takes a lot of drive and determination to make it a reality. I've already seen some of you work and I know that the only thing left for you to do is to just start building you 'dream.' You visions are realistic and I know you accomplish them.
Your visions seem realistic and achievable. You idea about starting an event planning company sounds especially interesting, and it is impressive how considerately you act to achieve this goal. Good luck!
Thanks for the comment on my blog and hope that achieve all your goals as well. I seems like you got all your goals set and that your working to achieve them, which is great. And it is great how you keep up with your credit score, your definatly going to benefit from that. Good Luck
I think it’s great how you want to open your own business. One of the most important actions you’re taking control of is getting internships and a lot of contacts and connections for later. Experience is one of the main things we will need for the future so work at it. Wish you the best of luck with your event planning company and hope you find an affordable home that you really like.
I appreciate your feedback on my goals/visions. Your goals seem achievable and the actions taken are perfect paths to what you want to accomplish. I just hope you don't plan on doing any event planning for the Yankees within the next 10 years because they re-signed Choke-Rod, I mean A-Rod. I wish you the best of luck with your goals!
Post a Comment