Monday, November 19, 2007

Classify Myself

I feel like the test definitely gauged my management orientation really well but at the same time I already knew which category i would be classified under. I'm the D and a back up S. The test got it right because of the type of personality I am is very take charge and try to lead by example. I definitely don't wish I was anything else because being a D has gotten me this far so no point in changing now and I get along with everyone.

Personally I think it is very helpful to determine people's management "type" to better understand people and better group people to be more efficient in work settings and it could definitely help out with personal settings...... especially dating. Save a whole lot of time!!!!

1 comment:

Pierre said...

I'll see nothing but D qualities from you. Since I first was introduced to you a while, all noticed that you were only concerned about getting what you had to do done and moving on to the next task. Even when we had the decision making activity, you took it upon yourself to go up to the front of the class because the way things were getting done was not the way that you wanted them to be done. I'll have to agree wholeheartly that you can be nothing but a D and I think you shoud be proud of it.